Sunday, January 17, 2010

Lenny is almost here!

After several weeks, if not months, of painting inertia, I am finally getting stuck in to the illustrations for this book about Lenny the Blenny.  Three paintings were completed this evening, (only about 15 to go!!), and loaded into the Blurb software.
I have, however, done the backgrounds for the next four drawings so should get those completed tomorrow.
Here's a sneaky peak at my Blenny:


I'm not the greatest illustrator by any means but I love doing them!
There will come a point where I get stuck though.  I'll have to bulk buy my books and find places to sell them.
I want to publish these books one day but alas that shall remain a dream until I get some sales behind me.

Fingers crossed the book is complete this week.  Then it's on to my book about Eddie the crab.  It's actually my favourite story but I'm worried my lack of drawing skills will let me down.  We'll see :)

Off for a much needed glass of vino x

No comments:

Post a Comment