Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Are You an Art Tart?

To celebrate the launch of the new Art Tart website, I'm very honoured to have been given a unique discount code giving all of my readers, friends and family a whopping 10% discount, (Code BB03).

This site is usually for members only but I have a sneaky little guest login that everyone can use:  NUMB22.

The site is a custom design gallery for both artists and art-lovers alike.  I spent most of last night browsing the hundreds of images and awesome artwork until my shopping cart was overflowing!  The thing is, these images, (starting at a mere £4.99), make the perfect pressies and there's a bit of something for everyone.


You can also make custom prints using your own images.  I wonder what my partner will think if he comes home to find a massive multi-panelled print of our gorgeous bubba adorning the living room wall!  It would look amazing though!
For those of you out there who are a dab hand at producing your own images then get in touch through their website, you could be selling your own work and earning a nice little commission too :)

Go on, have a nosey round the site and don't forget to claim 10% off your orders using code BB03 at the checkout.

I'll leave a link on my blog so that you, your friends and all the lovely bloggers in blogland can benefit.

Sun is shining and the zoo is calling!  Happy shopping xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment