Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sew Not Happening.

Where has my unquashable sewing urge gone?  Me no know....
I'm feeling very uninspired at the moment, not least because I'm having to downsize my sewing room but also most of my 'active' (unfinished) projects are cute girls dresses and the likes.  No use to me and my future son!  I have been experimenting with fabric paints and white babygrows though, without much success I might add but they do look less dull.
My almost sister and very good pal Sparrowarms (see her blog in my list) is mostly a sewing genius.  I must post a photo of the baby changing bag she made me, it is simply fabulous and I must admit I've already started to use it pre-baby and may well be loathed to put nappies and wipes in there!
We are having a travel-system crisis in our house, Mr Beastie seems to have become a bit obsessed by it all and spends hours each night trawling the interweb for bargains and reviews.  He cannot resist a bargain and to his credit is an awesome bargain hunter.  I, on the other hand, am not all that fussed which one we have as long as it's easy to use...I really dislike faffing and would happily pull baby along in a cart provided it was 'simples'.
Well, it's clocking out time and I have chocolate cake in my fridge.............

No comments:

Post a Comment