Friday, September 10, 2010

Limited Blogging.

Well, I can hardly believe it's been a whole week since my last blog post...and what a hectic and dramatic week it has been!
Saturday morning my partner took ill and a trip to A&E followed.  He's still in hospital and very, very bored.
Needless to say I've been manning the zoo, working and travelling to and fro from the hospital.  Hopefully he should only be in another week or so and we can get back to normal.  The world just isn't right when he's not at home...like my arm is missing.
On a brighter note I passed the 25 week mark in pregnancy and had my corresponding midwife appointment.  Measurements are all fine and I heard his heartbeat again - which was awesome!

Have made a decision to tackle the nursery wallpaper tomorrow.  I'll just take it nice and slowly and try not to get stressed about it.  I've also had to rethink my elaborate decoration plans if I want to get it finished this side of the birth!  Still going to jazz it up, just not as spectacular as planned!

I shall, of course, be photographing as I go and, (fingers crossed), will have some developments to post about come Monday morning :)

Have a great weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment