Sunday, October 10, 2010

Enough is Enough!

I am very cross with myself that I've not been sewing for so long!  I have sooooo much gorgeous fabric just piled up in my sewing room, it's such a waste.  My first challenge is to craft as many pressies for Christmas as I can which means I need zips and interfacing - a brilliant excuse for an Abakhan trip!  I also have brand new patterns which remain unopened so have decided to have a bash at dungarees and a dress.
Lets hope the crafting bug kicks in again....it's just uncomfortable sitting at the machine.
I have also decided that it's about time I learned to crochet and will be asking Sparrowarms to give me a tutorial.  I attempted to teach myself last year but quickly gave up as it didn't make any sense!!

Watch this space for a lot more crafting updates!

1 comment:

  1. I love your expression "cross with myself". I need to get a bit more cross with myself a lot more often!! x

    ReplyDelete