Friday, April 8, 2011

Mothership Here We Come!!

I'm off to The Mothership today, (aka Abakhan - a large fabric shop).  Do I need fabric? No, but if I need an excuse I shall have one thought up before I get to the shop!  I have piles of pretty fabric but need some new stuff.....just to look at though as my sewing machine is in storage for now.  I'm also going to look out for funky t-shirt material so I can make Bubba little joggers with matching mittens.  I've given up trying to find trousers in the shops that a) acually fit and b) are not boring old blue.
They have a whole section for wool too and it would be really silly not to buy any of that too whilst  it's right there!  Crochet crochet crochet!
Bubba woke up once at 2.40am this morning for a feed but then slept until 7am.  Not bad considering he went to sleep at 8pm last night.  I love going in to see him each morning as he never fails to produce massive beaming smiles that fill my heart right up with mushy nice stuff!  It's this that gets me through any screaming episodes throughout the day!

It's going to be a glorious day today, the sun is already shining.  The flowers are all blooming in the garden and it's getting me excited for summer.  Just have to get the campervan back on the road and we can take Bubba on his first tour of the Welsh coast.  It's beautiful.

It's Friday everyone! 

What are your plans for the weekend? xx

1 comment:

  1. My plans include not going to a party I was invited to as a last minute after thought. Bah.

    ReplyDelete